Getting Comfortable With Feedback
Time & Location
About the Event
How often are you giving your team members feedback? When was the last time you asked for feedback?
If the thought of giving and/or receiving feedback makes your palms sweat, you don't want to miss this seminar!
During this interactive and engaging workshop we'll take the fear out of feedback. You'll leave with an understanding of what effective feedback really looks like and you'll have the tools you need to cultivate a feedback culture within your team.
What you'll learn:
- The Five Components of Effective Feedback
- The Feedback Loop Framework
- The Four Steps to Cultivating a Feedback Culture
- Action Steps for Keeping the Feedback Momentum
Presenter: Dr. Kelly Waltman
Format: Live Virtual Training - Hosted on Zoom
(Comfort breaks and a lunch break will be included in the workshop schedule)
Registration Closes on Friday, February 26, 2021.
- Virtual Registration$100$1000$0